[ROVERNET - UK] SD 1 Rack Boots

Kent Kinard kkinard at wcc.net
Wed Sep 20 13:40:59 BST 2006

Hi Nick,
I know you're tired of hearing from me, but I think I have
an extra set.  Rimmers in the UK has them on sale as part
of their India parts promotion.  It would help to know
which rack you have.  There are four differenct ones with
Burman and Alford & Adler being the most common.  I may
need to scan the two pages in the parts manual so you can
identify which one you have.

Roverly,
Kent K.