[ROVERNET - UK] SC2000

John Burkhard burkhaj at earthlink.net
Sat Apr 7 21:32:50 BST 2007

Hi there.  I think the first thing to do is to establish where you and the
2000 are.  Second would if the starter relay was replaced would the car
start, drive on to a transporter and stop, with the brakes.  Please send
that information and I will post It on the U. S. Rover Automobile
Directory.  Take Care.

John Burkhard
Yucca Valley, California
burkhaj at earthlink.net