[ROVERNET - UK] SC2000

Reverend Weasel rweasel at gmail.com
Thu Apr 12 03:14:07 BST 2007

Thew car is here in Rhode Island. I would expect the brakes to work,
and I think the relay replacement would let it start, although I'm not
absolutely sure. I drove the car in the drive, and it refused tostart
afterwards.  I replaced the starter, but it wouldn't turn over, so I
suspect the relay.

--
Casta est quam nemo rogavit.
               - Ovid