[ROVERNET - UK] 3500s rear calipers

Slatskars slatskars at comcast.net
Sat Apr 21 17:12:19 BST 2007

Eric, et al,

I am holding a tech session on an MGB with a turn signal problem today and
have been through the manuals and MOSS parts catalog pretty well over the
past few days. There is a wide variety of turn signal switches available for
various vintages of MGB's. They include a switch with two sets of contacts
for the turn lights and indicators. This was the early versions. This was
followed by a switch with just one set of contacts and used a two pole
flasher unit. The first one had a three pole flasher.

Eventually they came to include dip switches and in the very later models,
the horn switch, all on the stem. These of course are all Lucas with bullet
connectors. I am certain that they are probably interchangeable with Rover
switches. Ruth is probably the best reference on this, but I doubt that they
reinvented the wheel (switch) every time a car was built.

Slats