[ROVERNET - UK] Brake line

Eric Russell p6rovers at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 23 01:10:21 BST 2007

Guess what your number 1 priority is?  YOUR DAD!

Your Rover will still be here in 5 years and so will
we!

Best of luck with your challenges.
I am also wishing comfort and happiness to your dad.

Eric

--- Bill Robertson <rover2000nut at hotmail.com> wrote:

> Thank you Eric and Paul..........
>
>                                          I've been
> preoccupied with my ill
> father and in the midst of putting the car back
> together i guess i forget
> where i am or was.......LOL............Thanks to all
> who gave advice but
> i'll stick to the book setup and that was the way it
> was, when i found my
> notes...........As for reinventing the wheel or the
> Rover, i'll leave that
> to those much more ambitious than me
>
> Thanks again
> Bill

Webmaster of The Rover Car Club of Canada
Website:  http://www.roverclub.ca/
Webmaster of a variety of sites from:
http://www.websrus.ca