[ROVERNET - UK] The P4 Rover 80 is not a REAL Rover...

jpsco44 at aol.com jpsco44 at aol.com
Thu Aug 2 16:52:38 BST 2007

i agree with you , kent.

my 80  has independent front seats and a sliding roof by Pytchley,
giving it the extra  trim quality
it is indeed very practical  , and the 2.25 petrol and its parts are
available over the counter even in the USA , not to say worldwide .
no wonder it is the Rover of choice of  Philippa Mclachlan for
endurance rallies.

jps