[ROVERNET - UK] Classic car insurance

David Sheuring rovertcv8 at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 14 04:15:32 BST 2007

Good Evening All,
I must agree with Steve on this. Grundy has been the
only one that has had any interest in insuring both of
my Rovers. There are very compitent and will help you
right away with setting up a policy.

Just had to put my "2 cents" worth in on this.

And I wanted to ask, is anyone going to "MG on the
Rocks" this year. If so, I would bring "The Beast" as
I have done even more modififications to the car.

Cheers
David Sheuring
Lillington, NC