[ROVERNET - UK] OT Spelling, Garage Sale, etc.

Paul Smith Paul.Smith at auroraenergy.com.au
Fri Aug 31 05:32:05 BST 2007

I didn't know you were moving.
Where to etc?

PVS

-----Original Message-----
From: rovernet-bounces at lyris.ccdata.com
[mailto:rovernet-bounces at lyris.ccdata.com]On Behalf Of Kent Kinard
Sent: Friday, 31 August 2007 2:01 pm
To: rovernet at lyris.ccdata.com
Subject: [ROVERNET - UK] OT Spelling, Garage Sale, etc.

Not only can I not spell, I can neither read nor type.
 The part number is GSV1028 instead of GRV1028.  I've
caused enough confusion for one evening.  I'm going to
bed.

At least they are making progress on my shop building in
spite of the floods.  May be ready to move stuff by the
end of October.  I'm gonna (spelled correctly in Texas)
have a garage sale before I leave Sterling.

Roveretiredly,
Kent K.

>> superceeded by GRV1028, so there is no difference in

To unsubscribe, go to this web page, look near the bottom and follow instructions:
Back-up list and photos at: