[ROVERNET - UK] OT Spelling, Garage Sale, etc.

Slatskars slatskars at comcast.net
Fri Aug 31 17:43:03 BST 2007

It's O.K. Kent. We geniuses do not know how to spell. That is why one of us
invented spell check. Although, sometimes we cannot get close enough for it
to work.

P.S. You have my list, let me know how many $ to send and I will help save
you moving those items.

One word of advice for your new shop. Install 10' doors not 9' if you use
single car doors. It is amazing how narrow a 9' door is when backing out a
larger vehicle. My next shop will have 10's.

Slats