[ROVERNET - UK] Routing of Power Steering hose NADA V8

geffandjulie geffandjulie at comcast.net
Sun Dec 9 00:47:37 GMT 2007

When I rebuilt my 70 P6, I routed the PAS feeder hose in front of the
radiator. Now that I have the radiator out (to get to the leaking Power
Steering Pump, which is cleverly hidden under the A/C), I notice that the
hose has little clearance beside the radiator on the passenger side (LHD).
Should it be routed behind the radiator? Thanks.
And,...any tricks or snags to rebuilding the PAS pump to eliminate the leak?
Thanks again.
PS: I was off the list for 2 mos, in UK and on the Continent admiring Rover
75s. Think I also glimpsed a MG model with the V8.
Geff and Julie McCarthy
AvMedSafe
503-241-8468 home
503-799-3809 cell