[ROVERNET - UK] Starter Woes/Weepy Engine Side Cover TC2000

Roger.Matheson roger.matheson at bigpond.com
Sat Dec 22 07:45:24 GMT 2007

Hi all
Happy Christmas etc from Oz.  Someone told me once that the thing to do with
side covers was to remove, sandblast or similar aggresive cleaning and then
tin with solder on the inside surface.  This procedure would theoretically
repair the side cover pin holes, fill suspect corrosion pits and prevent
further corrosion.  Is this possible / desirable etc.  Cheers

Roger