[ROVERNET - UK] LED Lamps

David Read defender110 at ozemail.com.au
Sun Feb 4 23:23:16 GMT 2007

Hi Roland.
Your Rover may be safe from other *cars* at night with these lights, but
have you considered *motorbikes*?

I have a motorcycling mate that hates these trucker leds with a passion.
He finds that the brake leds in particular are a real glare hazard on a
wet visor at night.

He would like to see lumen limits imposed via legislation before any
bikers end up dazzled under the rear of a truck.
It would be great if the lights had an automatic day/bright and
night/dim setting.

Cheers
Dave
South Oz