[ROVERNET - UK] LIGHTS and brains

Brooks restore at nbnet.nb.ca
Wed Feb 7 02:55:51 GMT 2007

I have daytime lights on my mini van...they are actually the amber corner
lenses...they are quite bright and visable. Some have them built right into
the normal headlamp system...not low mounted and they use about 2/3
intensity of the standard low beam lumins. The big problem I have found is
at night some people will actually find themselves forgetting to turn on
their proper headlights ...they can see fairly well but the system only
turns on the low intensity daytime lights but not the running lights ...I
often find myself coming up behind a car without the tail light on because
the driver has only the daytime running lights working and forgot to switch
on his regular lights.

Regards

 Dennis Brooks