[ROVERNET - UK] P6B brakes and shocks, P6B brakes and shocks, P6b brakes and shocks...............

pjemail at aol.com pjemail at aol.com
Thu Feb 8 09:17:39 GMT 2007

Dear  Kent,

I am here lurking in the background as usual.

I do have OE (woodhead) shock absorber, but sending the  to Australia
adds enromously to the  cost of course.

I don't have any pairs of OE springs at the moment. Unfortunately I
have a selection of just one example of several different
specifications .

Regards,

Pierre Janusz