[ROVERNET - UK] Roveritis

Katherine Cuba katemike at charter.net
Fri Feb 9 03:35:06 GMT 2007

I had never seen a Rover sedan until I saw this pretty Rover P4 on EBay.  I
put in what I thought was a ridiculously low bid, and then had to call my
wife, who was out of town at the moment and say, "Oh, by the way dear, guess
what I just bought."

I'm learning about the 105S as I go along, and also about how lucky I am to
be married [still] to this woman.

Michael
St. Louis or thereabouts