[ROVERNET - UK] Vacuum Gauge Connection

Steve Lawrence jaoa27 at verizon.net
Mon Feb 12 06:12:22 GMT 2007

Ben,

These pics were taken a while back, right after I did some upper end work on
the car.  At that time, I actually painted the valve cover and carb bells
etc. with a high-temp aluminum color paint.  The paint will hold up pretty
well as long as the parts are super clean before spraying.

Steve

p.s. I hope I am replying to messages correctly here.  I read all the
postings via the archives page.  Is there another place to read and reply to
postings? (Eric?)

Hi Steve
            Nice engine bay! what method did you use in cleaning the valve
cover etc??
                                                              Regards Ben
(irishrover)
FREDERICK  (BEN) RODGERS.CD
Born in Belfast, Northern Ireland,
Author of "lily and me" a great book and a great read .
Order on line at amazon
Visit my web page  http://home.netscape.ca/~rodgl/