[ROVERNET - UK] 3500S shocks and rear breathers

Bill Robertson rover2000nut at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 21 14:55:35 GMT 2007

i need front and rear shocks and was hoping to find that Koni still supplied
these shocks.............i also have come across a problem on the back of me
air cleaner box..............The book calls for 2 rear breathers and my car
has 1 on it..........i see the line for the second on the back of the air
cleaner box but don't see where it would go to........or does it join with a
T junction to the other breather and then go to the pipe at the right hand
rear of the engine

Thanks for the help
Bill
Robertson