R: R: [ROVERNET - UK] Rear window Seals

Scott's Old Auto Rubber scottsoldautorubber at bigpond.com.au
Tue Jul 3 01:57:37 BST 2007

The best way to fit them is to fit the screen rubber to the body and then
push the glass up into it and adjust the glass up.
Thankyou,
Scott.

We have moved, see web site below for details!!!
Our postal address and phone numbers are the same.
www.scottsoldautorubber.com.au
Automotive Rubber and Seals for Many Makes and Models,
P.O. Box 107 Oakleigh, Melbourne 3166,  Australia.
Phone and Fax: + 61- 3 - 9563 3023
http://www.xe.net/pca/
(Currency Converter)
scottsoldautorubber at bigpond.com.au