[ROVERNET - UK] Classic car prices

Chris J Wilson chris at chris-wilson.org
Wed Jul 25 22:17:08 BST 2007

Jim,

P6 bits - I'd be interested if you were able to send stuff over to the UK -
I'm after some interior bits mostly, if you have any

Regards,

Chris

Jim Cumberland wrote:
> I have seen a couple, but they usually have to be really nice (this one
appears to be).  I have a strong preference for the 4-door ADO16, and the
2-door estates- something about the America body doesn't appeal to me as
much as the others.  I like somewhat odd cars - just bought a
one-little-old-lady  owner automatic Landcrab from Regina SK - will collect
it from Montreal in Sept. when I go to Stowe for the British Invasion.  I'm
vending there, but won't have a car. Does anyone need any P6 bits?  I have a
lovely & I believe complete black vinyl Series I interior (front seats are
only the covered pads - no frames), as well as some sills,
Rostyle/Magnum/whatever wheels that I will not be using (I've got wires to
put on!), other miscellaneous Series I stuff (the car that donated the
panels & doors to my 71 TC was a S1).  I was not going to bring P6 stuff, as
we mostly do Mini parts, but maybe I should toss some of that stuff in . . .
. .