[ROVERNET - UK] Patrick's P3 Rover 75 on eBay

Glen Wilson rovercar at comcast.net
Thu Jul 26 02:18:47 BST 2007

Looks like Patrick Hiron has his P3 for sale on eBay.

It's a very special car with a fabulous history.  Might be the Rover I'd
prefer above all others!  My coffers are, as usual, near empty, but for
someone with a little cash, this would be a fabulous bargain!  I believe
this car was driven overland from India back to Europe, and you just
can't buy that sort of character from some fancy auto restorer for any
amount of money.

Strategically located close to you guys in New England...

Glen