[ROVERNET - UK] Brake flares and fittings

geffandjulie geffandjulie at comcast.net
Sun Jul 29 17:22:37 BST 2007

I found a UK company that sent a complete set of new brake pipes, which I
installed with minimum bending needed. First time amateur effort, and
miraculously the car stops when asked. I can probably find the box which has
the name, but Pierre or Jonathan will know immediately.
Geff and Julie McCarthy
AvMedSafe
503-241-8468 home
503-799-3809 cell