[ROVERNET - UK] Brake flares and fittings

Nathan Obuch nathanobuch at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 31 01:20:11 BST 2007

Geff,
    I'm guessing that your car is a single circuit
brake system with just one booster, right?
    All the prefab brake pipe kits seem to cater to
single circuit cars, as the dual circuit brakes were
(I think) only used in the US & Canada in '68, '69,
'70, so there's a relatively small market for dual
circuit style brake pipes.
      Can anyone tell me the type of flares used in
this car?

Nathan