[ROVERNET - UK] Clutch Problems

Steve L jaoa27 at verizon.net
Thu Mar 1 03:53:01 GMT 2007

Dermot,
If that nylon line to the slave cylinder was sucking in air, you would feel
quite a loss of pedal (spongy feel as well).  If the clutch plate has not
been in the car long enough for sufficient wear, make sure you adjust the
slave cylinder pushrod to take up the slack from the worn clutch plate.  I
am always surprised how many "mechanics" are not aware of the adjustment on
the pushrod.
Steve