[ROVERNET - UK] Shifting Problem (post for friend)

Steve L jaoa27 at verizon.net
Thu Mar 1 03:53:19 GMT 2007

Steve,
Thanks for the info.  When I go to my friends house to rectify this problem,
I will definitely check for rear seal leakage, and a possible contaminated
clutch plate.  I know the engine was rebuilt not too long ago.  I did not do
that rebuild, so it is possible whoever did it used the old rear seal.  Too
bad because I have a couple of them and would have supplied one (if this is
the case).
Steve