[ROVERNET - UK] P6B - Removing rear brakes

Ray Wilkins raywilkins at optusnet.com.au
Wed Mar 28 05:58:32 BST 2007

Thank you to everyone who responded to my initial post of many weeks ago. I
have finally got around to start and decided to go with Paul Smith's advice
and disconnect the half shafts so I can get more room. I won't drop the diff
as space is very limited.

My question is this; does anyone have good ideas for ways to stop the disc
from revolving so I can remove the holding bolts. I notice from the Manual
these bolts are tightened to 85 lb ft!! This will make it even harder to
remove.

All suggestions will be greatly appreciated.

Regards,

Ray Wilkins
1976 P6B
Melbourne Australia