[ROVERNET - UK] More Bleeding brakes!

Eric Russell p6rovers at yahoo.com
Mon May 7 21:08:56 BST 2007

Ben,
Thought #1:

Turn on the car and try having an assistant push down
the brake pedal as you crack the outlet joint of the
offending servo piston.  Let us know if that clears
the problem.

Eric

--- Ben Rodgers <irishrover at netscape.ca> wrote:

> Hi All
>         I have just finished installing a new M/Cyl
> and brake lines to the
> servos, all the other brake parts are new too. When
> I started to bleed I
> only get fluid from the rear brakes. With my vacuum
> pump on the line from
> M/C before it enters servo I can draw lots of fluid
> thru, but when I go to
> the outlet coming out of servo nothing comes out. It
> appears that the front
> brake outlet (rear brakes) from M/C is working okay
> but the rear outlet
> (front brakes) (nearest pedal) isn't pumping. I got
> lots of fluid from rear
> calipers but next to nothing from the front
> calipers. Hope this makes
> sense?? In a nut shell, the outlet to front brakes
> isn't pumping the fluid
> in the master cylinder. Need help !!! Tis the season
> for brake woes???
>
> Regards  Ben.
>

> FREDERICK  (BEN) RODGERS.CD
> Born in Belfast, Northern Ireland,
> Author of "lily and me" a great book and a great
> read .
> Order on line at amazon
> Visit my web page  http://home.netscape.ca/~rodgl/

Webmaster of The Rover Car Club of Canada
Website:  http://www.roverclub.ca/
Webmaster of a variety of sites from:
http://www.websrus.ca