[ROVERNET - UK] More Bleeding brakes!

Ben Rodgers irishrover at netscape.ca
Mon May 7 19:13:40 BST 2007

Hi All
        I have just finished installing a new M/Cyl and brake lines to the
servos, all the other brake parts are new too. When I started to bleed I
only get fluid from the rear brakes. With my vacuum pump on the line from
M/C before it enters servo I can draw lots of fluid thru, but when I go to
the outlet coming out of servo nothing comes out. It appears that the front
brake outlet (rear brakes) from M/C is working okay but the rear outlet
(front brakes) (nearest pedal) isn't pumping. I got lots of fluid from rear
calipers but next to nothing from the front calipers. Hope this makes
sense?? In a nut shell, the outlet to front brakes isn't pumping the fluid
in the master cylinder. Need help !!! Tis the season for brake woes???
                                                 Regards  Ben.

FREDERICK  (BEN) RODGERS.CD
Born in Belfast, Northern Ireland,
Author of "lily and me" a great book and a great read .
Order on line at amazon
Visit my web page  http://home.netscape.ca/~rodgl/