[ROVERNET - UK] 2000TC carpet and seat coverings

James Radcliffe j_radcliffe at hotmail.com
Sun May 20 13:10:34 BST 2007

I have carpet from Wadhams, for my 66 Rover 2000TC. It looks much better
quality than the carpet which I bought from a company in Australia, back in
98 form a Sydney company. You will have to either cut a hole for the dip
switch hole, or buy a Euro style dipswitch, which controls the high low beam
as well as the flash on the column, and take out the floor switch.

James.

>Hi all, looking for recommendations on purchasing full
>carpets and front and rear seat covering/prefer
>leather in brown and carpet in light tan for my 1967
>2000TC. Car is in Costa Mesa, Ca. I see set of seat
>covers for SII in bronze, box pleat, leather listed by
>JRWadhams. Will these fit?...raffi

>the Yahoo! toolbar and be alerted to new email wherever you're surfing.
>http://new.toolbar.yahoo.com/toolbar/features/mail/index.php

Advertisement: Missy Higgins new album On A Clear Night – stream full tracks
now!
http://ninemsn.com.au/share/redir/adTrack.asp?mode=click&clientID=781&referral=hotmailtaglineMay&URL=http://music.ninemsn.com.au/playlist.aspx?sectionid=2465&sectionname=artistfeature&subsectionid=9150&subsectionname=missyhiggins&categoryid=2577