[ROVERNET - UK] P2 Engine

Hank and Sally Manwell hdmanwell at alumni.bates.edu
Thu May 24 17:56:12 BST 2007

Ben,

    We do have a '47 12 Tourer with no engine issues just now.  But we are
in northeast USA, so maybe should be interested in a spare engine.  Hate to
see its identity lost forever from its original car.  I've not a clue what
such an engine is worth either in North America or anywhere else - certainly
less as a spare than when there is real need.

Hank