[ROVERNET - UK] P6B Expanison tank

Slatskars slatskars at comcast.net
Sun May 27 21:27:49 BST 2007

Back in the 70's after market expansion tanks were an off the shelf item at
any auto parts stores. I don't know if they are still available or not. I
may still have one kicking around somewhere in my shop stuff. It would take
weeks to locate! Too many storage area and very little organization.

Slats