[ROVERNET - UK] Rover 3500S cam etc

Bill Robertson rover2000nut at hotmail.com
Wed May 30 16:55:31 BST 2007

My car is lacking power and have discovered the cam and tappets are
worn........anyone suggest a slightly better than standard cam and tappet
set.........i'm in Canada so where to get such is consideration
also...........I'd like a set of SD1 heads to put on it too if anyone has a
set they'd like to let go of reasonably of course.......also what gasket set
is best (i know composite gasket sets lower the compression, but are they
much better)and where do i get them

Thanks
Bill Robertson