[ROVERNET - UK] P6B nuts and bolts specs

Vern Klukas vern at inkspotco.com
Sat Nov 3 03:10:19 GMT 2007

SU Carbs parts and some Smiths stuff will be BA threads and heads.
Std double or single coned wheel nuts are BSF head sized, though I
think the thread is UNF (very vague on that, I may be thinking of the
Mag-Star lugs). Other than that and the fact that car mostly used
Posidrive, not Phillips, headed screws, the car is UNF and UNC
throughout.

Yours
Vern

--
Vern Klukas                             I'm a little . . .
Inkspot Type & Design
vern at inkspotco.com