[ROVERNET - UK] P6B nuts and bolts specs

Brooks restore at nbnet.nb.ca
Sun Nov 4 19:23:28 GMT 2007

"the car is UNF and UNC throughout."

 You must be refering to the thread...national fine and coarse...but as for
the wrenches needed the standard sizes do seem to fit properly on anything
that I have come across so far and I have torn down and built up several of
these machines....However I KNOW there are some bolts that must be british
sized.