SV: [ROVERNET - UK] Temperature sensor in airflowmeter

jan.tillberg at sqc.se jan.tillberg at sqc.se
Mon Nov 5 14:29:34 GMT 2007

Hi there again!

Hi Kent and all others! Yes it is the 4CU unit. I'll be able to check the numbers tonight.

Yes I probably be wise to go to a Bosch dealer and by new senders.
I looked the values up on the net but it seems that they were wrong. On an other site they state that the resistance should be around 8 to 10Kohms at -10º C. A difference by a factor of 1000. These values seems to be more correct. I found it on  http://www.gomog.com/allmorgan/ljet/FlapperSystemcheck.htm

Now this doesn't solve my problem (I thought I found a reason for bad running), but I think I adjust the spring tension to lean the mixture. The engine is running very fat - especially after changing fuel pressure regulator.

Meanwhile thanks for your answers.

Jan