[ROVERNET - UK] 1930s radiator alignment

phing phing at videotron.ca
Sun Nov 25 21:37:08 GMT 2007

Alan
 a crtical sentence was lost from my last e mail . It should have said
I found it best to bolt the two front wings and the chrome radiator surround together to form on floppy unit . Two people can lift
this whole assembly into place , over the neck of the radiator filler pipe
Hope this makes more sense ??
 Cheers
 Patrick  ----- Original Message -----