[ROVERNET - UK] Needed: P6 2000TC dual circuit master cylinder core

Kent Kinard kkinard at wcc.net
Mon Oct 8 15:57:19 BST 2007

Hi Netters,
I've been in prison since Thursday, so am just catching
up.

2000TC twin M/C's-  Dirk has 'em.  Steve has 'em.  I have
some (actually, quite a few.)  Who will dig up or strip
one off a parts car first?  Who will rescue Nathan from
his insecurity?  Isn't that why we keep a  pile of these
things around anyway. Tune in for the next episode of "As
the M/C Turns" and watch Nathan get his spare.

Roverecidivisticly,
Kent K.