[ROVERNET - UK] Re:Needed: P6 2000TC dual circuit master cylinder core

Nathan Obuch nathanobuch at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 9 00:10:09 BST 2007

Bill Robertson has already kindly offered to help me
out...if that falls through or shipping proves overly
expensive from Canada, perhaps I'll take someone else
up on their offers of a M/C.

Is it just me, or is it slightly annoying that a
complete brake overhaul (especially on a dual-circuit
car) costs about as much (or more) than a decent P6? I
suppose that speaks more to the undervaluation of the
cars than the price of the spares. I could try to save
by rebuilding parts myself, but the rear calipers &
the servos strike fear into my heart!

Nathan