[ROVERNET - UK] Fan Clutch aka Viscous Coupling

Albert Boasberg ABoasberg at webtv.net
Fri Oct 26 14:35:07 BST 2007

Peter King of this List has kindly identified the correct part I am
looking for for my 1970 Rover 3500.

It is known in the parts guide as a "viscous coupling", and is Part No.

It's the part the fan attaches to. 

Does anyone have this part or know where I can get one?


More information about the rovernet mailing list