[ROVERNET - UK] Fan Clutch aka Viscous Coupling

LANCE G LACERTE, LANCE G LA CERTE lacpsyd6 at msn.com
Sat Oct 27 00:41:50 BST 2007

Try giving Ruth a call at A-B-C, or Dermot of Spectral Kinetics.  If you go 
to the RSTCA home page there will be a link for these and other possible 
sources for your viscous coupler.

Hope that helps.

Lance La Certe

----- Original Message ----- 
From: "Albert Boasberg" <ABoasberg at webtv.net>
To: <rovernet at lyris.ccdata.com>
Sent: Friday, October 26, 2007 7:35 AM
Subject: Re: [ROVERNET - UK] Fan Clutch aka Viscous Coupling

> Peter King of this List has kindly identified the correct part I am
> looking for for my 1970 Rover 3500.
> It is known in the parts guide as a "viscous coupling", and is Part No.
> 603930.
> It's the part the fan attaches to.
> Does anyone have this part or know where I can get one?
> Thanks.
> Albert
> _______________________________________________
> rovernet mailing list
> rovernet at lyris.ccdata.com
> To unsubscribe, go to this web page, look near the bottom and follow 
> instructions:
> http://mailman.nipltd.com/mailman/listinfo/rovernet
> Back-up list and photos at:
> http://autos.groups.yahoo.com/group/Rover_net/

More information about the rovernet mailing list