[ROVERNET - UK] SD1 Interior Door Panels

Brooks restore at nbnet.nb.ca
Sun Sep 9 20:56:16 BST 2007

 Most upholstery shops can get the fabric for you...working with old fabric
is sometimes impossible for several reasons and the end results (IMO) are
not often satisfactory.
  I find that quite often it is best to replace the cardboard backing panels
as well because theu get out of shape. Using spray adhesive is the method
that I would choose ...however it is not normally sprayed on the whole
panel...it should only be used around the back edges where you fasten the
fabric.

Regards

 Dennis Brooks