[ROVERNET - UK] Re: P6 2000 Automatic, LHD, 1968

Geoff Kirkpatrick britcarnut at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 21 19:55:21 BST 2007

Glen, that value was a while ago now.  Current exchange rate puts it at
about $6,650 US.  Dollar has hit new lows against the Euro since the Fed
rate cut.

Good news for me though - I've sent an MG Midget to Germany for a friend
to sell on Ebay Germany.  The lower the $ vs the euro, the more I make (in
theory at least)...

Geoff

PS - That German 2000 is actually a pretty decent looking car.  Most of
the P6's one sees here in California are rust free but the interior is
trashed by the sun.

****************************

Rudiger,

4750 Euro...

Did I miss it? Was the Euro devalued? Isn't that about $6,000 USD?

Now, I might pay that much for Jose's TC....

;-)

Glen

RoverP6 at gmx.de wrote:

> Not one of the best, but a now very rare LHD Series One Auto with 408
> chassis number !
>
> http://autoscout24.de/Details.aspx?id=va3j4elekmft
>

> Rudiger
> www.RoverP6.info

-

"This is the final test of a gentleman: his respect for those who can be of no possible service to him."
- William Lyon Phelps

Geoff Kirkpatrick, 382 Riverside Avenue, Ben Lomond, CA 95005, USA