[ROVERNET - UK] Re: [ROVERNET - Blue Train Bentley

James Dean jaguru at bellsouth.net
Thu Apr 3 03:45:47 BST 2008

At some future time, I would love to have that"Blue Train Bentley" painting
reproduced as a wall mural on a building.Does anyone have a link to a good
illustration I can print and file away- ?- Also, an article telling the
story? I believe it was Wolf Barnato racing the blue train from Paris to
Calais; probably a drinking bet that has become legend.. Thank you, James
Dean--- Original Message -----