[ROVERNET - UK] Re: NADA 2000TC Blue Sail Panel Cars

Geoff Kirkpatrick britcarnut at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 3 17:50:38 BST 2008

Hi Glen,

Yes, it does look professionally done.  It definitely looks like something that could have come from the factory, whether or not it actually did.  I will try to check the VIN number tonight.  I don't know where in the production run this car falls.

It also has the standard steel wheels with hubcaps, whereas all these cars I've seen pictures of have the Rostyles (or the Rostyle look-alikes, I forget what they are called?).  Again, I'm sure the car has been that way since new.

I'll post the VIN number after I check it.

Regards,

Geoff

"This is the final test of a gentleman: his respect for those who can be of no possible service to him."
- William Lyon Phelps

Geoff Kirkpatrick, 382 Riverside Avenue, Ben Lomond, CA 95005, USA
Message: 5