[ROVERNET - UK] price

Brooks restore at nbnet.nb.ca
Sun Apr 6 23:52:22 BST 2008

I may be able toanswer that as well...The $6,100.00 included everything
...that was the final on the road price....I have the original bill of sale
in my files here somewhere....I suspect that you found a price for the car
without tax or dealer prep...etc. also I know the radio was added by the
dealer as well.