[ROVERNET - UK] People who buy Rovers

Vern Klukas vern at inkspotco.com
Tue Apr 8 17:12:02 BST 2008

A 1968 service newsletter sets maximum trailer weights as 1,250 kg
for the 2000. The P5 3.5 litre maximum is 1,500 kg. The P6 3500 is
not listed, but I am surprised that the handbook limit is the same as
the 2000 and does not match the 3.5 litre.

There is also a list of the gradients possible, surprisingly the 2000
automatic has the best performance there, capable of a 1 in 7 grade
below 1000 feet, vs 1 in 8 for the TC and 1 in 10 for the SC at the
maximum weight.

Yours
Vern
--
Vern Klukas                             I'm a little . . .
Inkspot Type & Design
vern at inkspotco.com