[ROVERNET - UK] 3500S Pulling TC

slatskars at comcast.net slatskars at comcast.net
Thu Apr 10 18:40:57 BST 2008

Wow! I wouldn't try that. It is not just engine power and braking that matters. It is also about the entire drive line. Tranny, U-joints, differential, clutch if so equiped, all the bearings within those components, suspention, etc. For example the difference between a 1/2 ton pickup truck and a 3/4 ton is primarily in the rear end. Much better off to drive both if possible. Much less expensive in the long run also. There is a reason that the manufacturer gives a towing weight recommendation!

Slats
From: ABoasberg at webtv.net (Albert Boasberg)