[ROVERNET - UK] New Assignment-OT

David Walker concinnity at woosh.co.nz
Thu Apr 24 10:03:52 BST 2008

Kent,I don't know wether to congratulate you or commiserate with you!
Anyway,there is a shortage of Methodist ministers here.Perhaps because the
salary is a lot less-a calling rather than a vocation.My mother was one and
she has just retired,contact me off line to discuss, if you
wish.Cheers,David  :-)