[ROVERNET - UK] P6 Brakes - even more ??s

Eric Russell p6rovers at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 4 06:24:01 GMT 2008

Although I can see following messages, I haven't read
them yet so I may be duplicating.

I find that in order to locate my 5/8" socket onto a
disk/drive bolt, I have to rotate the disc in order to
get access to a particular bolt.  In fact, there seems
to be two different locations I have to use.

I am worried about your use of heat.  I found that the
increased pounds per square inch worked well as I used
a pipe to extend the breaker abr.

Eric