[ROVERNET - UK] There Can be another one.

S Manwell s_manwell at alum.swarthmore.edu
Tue Feb 5 00:27:02 GMT 2008

Hi Kent,

The "White and Blue Racing" color scheme as it was called in one of the
brochures was available on 1968 model year cars, aka the first year of
Federal P6 production with twin servos.  I have one now and my
grandfather had two in the '70's and 80's.   I've come across a few
others over the years too (white and blue federal cars that is...)

Trivia question:  what was the name of the blue color (hint:  not zircon
blue & not corsica blue)?

--Steve Manwell