[ROVERNET - UK] Rare TCs

Hank and Sally Manwell hdmanwell at alumni.bates.edu
Mon Feb 11 01:25:33 GMT 2008

Your car is close to ours in production, Dirk.  We have 72 and 74.  We're
far away from them now, so can't check the VIN directly, but the
registrations show three zeros, thus, 43500072A and 43500074A.

Looking forward to the June event.  Perhaps I'll get #72 there, as its
pretty regular transportation in the summer.  The other one "only" needs to
have an engine assembled before going back on the road, though admittedly it
hasn't been run since 1975.  The engine somehow self destructed with the
original owner at 93k miles and its been in dry indoor storage since then.

Hank